Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jaipur

Jaipur

Things that rocked about Jaipur:

My new best friend and I!

Princess!
-Meeting and riding elephants


-Touring a bunch of forts with a camera crazy tour guide


-Feeling like a princess in a castle turrent 
Hey ma, there's a sheer
drop on the other side :)!


-Drinking Fanta/doing yoga at the highest cliff in the city


-Buying purses made of camel leather (Yes, to all you animal lovers, I know I’m a bad person)


Hey ma, there's a sheer
drop on the other
side of this wall as well!


-Using awesome Wi-Fi at our hotel to call people back home


Tired of men staring at my water pipe!

-Seeing an NGO support street girls



-Riding in rickshaws with extra-large seats!


-Climbing in places I'm not supposed to climb


In front of Amber Fort

One of 5 billion pictures
our tour guide took of us!

Leaving Delhi always feels good. I want to go someplace other than cities, because I need some green back in my life. Or some farmland. Or something that resembles the Midwest. And maybe a hamburger ;)






No comments: